Kim Kardashian faces backlash for not publicly voicing support for Britney

• Leader

An Instagram influencer received a wave of engagement on her post calling out Kim Kardashian for failing to use her star power to help Britney amidst her ongoing conservatorship battle. 

I do agree it would have been nice for Kim to have said something. At the same time, I don't like this idea of calling people out and pressuring them to say something. Perhaps they spoke privately. Not sure how to feel about this.

Thoughts, Exhale? 

Related:

kimkb.jpg.5f23c95ec2b133939991766066bb87da.jpg

• Love 1
  • Like 3

kim kardashian GIF

:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

Just joking lol people can do whatever they want, but at the same time it's frustrating to see all these people calling themselves "friends" before this thing blew up, now that Britney needs support the same people that once said they love her and that she was their inspiration, they're now disappeared.

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Our support and help is important for Britney. Only we are ordinary people, and the giants in the world of public opinion are certainly able to attract more attention to the problem of Britney and even change something for the better. Therefore, it would really be great if Britney enlisted the support and help of the most influential people.

• Love 4

I don't know, she has ties with Lou she seems like a good person though. But hey, I also felt Taylor swift and madonna will be the first females to be speaking out about Britney but how wrong was I? So I don't believe even myself anymore :nervousney_thinking_britney_looking_up_hands_face_clasp_ftr_for_the_record:

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

Guys this is great! Cuz now if she doesnt say anything Taylor will do in spite  for sure and that way it's a win-win

21 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:
  1. Taylor (Swift not Lou) will do it to rub it on kim's nose and she has a huge platform

Or maybe, this will be the only thing they see eye to eye :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

As long as she’s tied to Lou, don’t expect her to. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lou gave them a gag order regarding Free Britney cuz correct me if I’m wrong, I don’t recall Kylie or Kris shouting out Free Britney either and they’re  in business with Lou too.

Now Khloe and Kourt did shout out FB and surprise surprise, their NOT in business with Lou.

• Love 3
  • Like 2