Britney will be sacrificed by illuminati on October 2021

It's a commentator that goes by Anon on the latest Vigilant Citizen article. They wrote: 

"The only good thing is that at least we know that Britney is finally breaking out of the beta kitten programming. She’s a modern day Marilyn Monroe (anyone who knows what Monroe really was knows what I’m talking about). Unfortunately, I fear that Britney will be sacrificed sometime in October. I saw someone who looked over Gematria (the Illuminati LOVES numerology, especially in human sacrifice). They concluded that the next major sacrifice of 2021 is going to be either her or Donald Glover. Guessing by the fact that Glover isn’t considered “crazy” by the media or is speaking out against the industry, Britney will likely be chosen. I pray that this isn’t the case, but her situation is rather hopeless.

Heard this in 2019 and 2020…. Next. I mean please. Even if any of this was true (eye roll) why would they do a “sacrifice” when her name is ALL in the press for being abused? Like it just doesn’t make sense 

besides the fact the whole thing is stupid LOL but yeah I just can’t and we’ve been hearing this particularly about Britney since free Britney started

I rebuke this in the name of Jesus Christ. Satan is very real and so are the pathetic humans who sell their soul and worship him. Yes, it’s a real problem in Hollywood and powerful places throughout the world. Jesus Christ is also real and HE is more powerful! Britney will be protected and set free. She needs prayers and support, not this negative talk. 

• Love 2