Are they planing a Pro-Conservatorship documentary?

The NYT will just make (by that time) a 3rd documentary ****ting on theirs. I’m not concerned. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

They would need heavy evidence that her claims are false and that she really does need the conservatorship to persuade the public - she has an overwhelming amount of support right now. 

6 minutes ago, e_ffen said:

The NYT will just make (by that time) a 3rd documentary ****ting on theirs. I’m not concerned. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

They would need heavy evidence that her claims are false and that she really does need the conservatorship to persuade the public - she has an overwhelming amount of support right now. 

They will play hard or dirty, with their easy road. They will go questioning her mental health. But as you say, they would need heavy evidence and we're not here to buy BS.

tenor.gif

I don't see how you can put out a pro-conservatorship documentary without hurting the Britney brand. It would need to make Britney look mentally unwell which would mean she shouldn't be out making money. They succeeded for a while but the world heard her speak coherently and has seen her perform and be stable so how does this help them exactly? She's trapped forever but can't perform because they've made her out to be crazy. 

These people are fools.