Now that we have her testimony, I understand why she says she turns into a "character"

Can you even imagine the emotional pain?

They used what she was most passionate about in her life, against her ... It is not surprising that after her conservatorship, she began to "dissociate" from the Britney on stage. What Britney has gone through for the past 13 years is emotional torture. While behind closed doors she has been sunk in depression, publicly she has had to put up a front, smile in front of the cameras, be the object of ridicule of the world, she has had to stand in front of hundreds of thousands of people and put on an act, even feeling unwell , even being sick...Without being heard. Screaming loudly in silence, as if she was speaking into emptiness.

We say that Britney is strong and we admire her strength, which of course is true ... But no person should suffer what she has suffered at the hands of her family to prove her strength. 

My heart is completely shattered. It has been a while since I the last time I have spent a dollar on anything "official" from Britney (merchandise, albums, etc.) and I will continue to refuse to give my money to these vultures from hell.