Lindsay Lohan for Interview magazine

13 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

im really really happy for her

shes quietly staging her comeback i guess

i guess she noticed shes not 20 anymore and partying and rehab is very 2007

tbh Lindsay has "come back" since a long time ago, it's just that people haven't paid attention to the projects she's been doing

6G3Y.gif

well, I may agree she hasn't had a big comeback in terms of entertainment, but her life has been put back together for years now 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

tbh Lindsay has "come back" since a long time ago, it's just that people haven't paid attention to the projects she's been doing

6G3Y.gif

well, I may agree she hasn't had a big comeback in terms of entertainment, but her life has been put back together for years now 

This. 

Yeah she had her ups and downs since 2013. But she had been doing relatively good since 2013 basically. She had a relapse when that France immigrants situation happened. But she got herself together which is most important.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Easy There said:

This. 

Yeah she had her ups and downs since 2013. But she had been doing relatively good since 2013 basically. She had a relapse when that France immigrants situation happened. But she got herself together which is most important.

Many things went down in 2016 as well with Igor Terabasa (abuse isn’t her fault but I have my suspicions she was drinking heavily during this time- particularly at the end of her relationship (and I kind of have evidence). I wish I could do a whole thread explaining her 2016 but I’m really wanting to keep the peace here as she deserves it- but I wanna talk abt it one day with u

I won’t get into it just to stay positive, but I would say she has been much better overall since around 2016. 2013 I think is when she started getting better and realized that she needed rehab for her, not just court orders. It made a huge change. Oprah in 2013/2014 was a lot for her too and I also don’t believe she was fully sober. 2014/15 was a big change for her and when I believe she got sober. I want to think she’s been fully sober since 2017 but I don’t know and I don’t know if it’s my business I guess

27 minutes ago, Rik said:

Many things went down in 2016 as well with Igor Terabasa (abuse isn’t her fault but I have my suspicions she was drinking heavily during this time- particularly at the end of her relationship (and I kind of have evidence). I wish I could do a whole thread explaining her 2016 but I’m really wanting to keep the peace here as she deserves it- but I wanna talk abt it one day with u

I won’t get into it just to stay positive, but I would say she has been much better overall since around 2016. 2013 I think is when she started getting better and realized that she needed rehab for her, not just court orders. It made a huge change. Oprah in 2013/2014 was a lot for her too and I also don’t believe she was fully sober. 2014/15 was a big change for her and when I believe she got sober. I want to think she’s been fully sober since 2017 but I don’t know and I don’t know if it’s my business I guess

Yeah pretty much this.

Her moving to London did wonders for her. And it was a beginning of her getting her life together.

She had relapses but that's normal and that's ok

7 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Yeah pretty much this.

Her moving to London did wonders for her. And it was a beginning of her getting her life together.

She had relapses but that's normal and that's ok

I will say, her life since entering Dubai/Greece has been much more mysterious

I do hope she’s genuinely good and has the largest comeback possible .she appears to be doing much better and unlike all of us, has made some massive career moves since the pandemic started and appears to be living her best life 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.