10th May 2019 vs 23rd June 2021

HeySister

Britney last had a court hearing in May 2019, not long after leaving the facility she was most likely forced in. She requested more freedoms which were rejected by the judge. It was that same hearing during which TMZ and other trash outlets roasted her simply for leaving barefoot (article below, but don't give them clicks... :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:)

Most news outlets are saying this will be the first time in 13 years Brit will address the CON directly in court. It has even been updated to her wiki page!  But there have been other occassions in the past where she has shown up to court and tried to fight for herself, albeit futile attempts with no outcome.

So I'm curious, can someone who knows the ins and outs tell me what the difference will be during June 23rd? How can this be the 'first time in 13 years', despite the fact she has shown up to court before?

ADVERTISING

Skip
Ads by

Obviously the #FreeBritney movement has grown x10 since 2019, and she is surrounded by much more support & team flop are under much more pressure; but as we have seen this barely affects court progress. We will all have to wait and see but I just wanted to understand :disappointed_thinking_oh_okay_glasses:

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived