Does anyone here invest in cryptocurrency?

DignifiedLove

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don’t know much about it but I am a Marxist and also... if you’re looking to invest and obtain substantial gains the answer is really simple, you need to understand women. Here’s my advice, :verycool_britney_nod_glory_yes_yas_mhmm:

May 16, 2014,03:12pm EDT|

Jessica Simpson's $1 Billion Retail Empire: 'I Understand Women'

This article is more than 6 years old.

Fashion designers often claim to take inspiration from esoteric (and eye-roll-inducing) sources: a Spanish cave etching! A line from The Waste Land! A Polaroid taken on an exotic childhood vacation to Zanzibar!

Not Jessica Simpson. The pop star-turned-retailmogul finds her inspiration closer to home — and further down to earth.

“When I’m in approval or inspiration meetings, I think of what I want my Nana to wear, and what my 2-year-old daughter Maxwell would look adorable in,” said Simpson during a keynote Q&A at Thursday’s annual Forbes Power Women summit.

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/clareoconnor/2014/05/16/jessica-simpsons-1-billion-retail-empire-i-understand-women/amp/

prime example. Jessica Simpson just gets it. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

I invest in Bitcoin! 

I can confidently say my money has made money, however when investing it's important to have a long-game strategy versus trying to get a quick win. If you don't need the money in the next 3-5 years, let it continue sitting in your investment accounts. 

Funny - my boyfriend has a coworker who put his 2 weeks notice in and he asked him why - well apparently he invested in Bitcoin in the 2010s and sold his and is now a millionaire. 

Archived