Friday Music Roundup: Carrie Underwood, Julia Michaels, Sofia Carson and more

Hey friends! Obviously, we got some new tunes from Lil Nas X, Taylor, and Demi. Here are some of the lesser known releases this week!

Carrie Underwood dropped her new album, My Savior

Julia Michaels released a new single called “All Your Exes”

Sofia Carson released another EDM bop, “Fool’s Gold”

Enjoy streaming! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping:nmf.jpg.d2e15118144c1e1fbe923520b18bb64b.jpg

• Love 3
1 hour ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Oooh I like the Sofia track!! :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

Sofia has been consistently releasing underrated bops. If there were any justice in the world, she would be a main pop girl. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

This is a fave of mine 

43 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

What a cute post @InTheZone4Life!

I used to do New Music Friday roundups a while ago. Love this. 

I remember your New Music Friday posts and LOVED them! That’s why I did this one! :yay_britney_excited_ftr_for_the_record_2008_cheering_clapping: You inspired me! :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas:

• Love 1
2 hours ago, InTheZone4Life said:

I loved it too! But I understand if it became too much for him. I probably never commented on them but I always looked and loved hearing about the new releases! :) 

Likewise, I was a silent stalker ha!

You should do this weekly, if you have the time of course. I know me and lots of other people would appreciate it :)

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

Likewise, I was a silent stalker ha!

You should do this weekly, if you have the time of course. I know me and lots of other people would appreciate it :)

I’m definitely going to try to keep it up weekly unless Jordan decides to pick his up again! :)   Thanks so much for the support! :tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block