Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia Reaches New Peak on Billbord 200 a year after release

13 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Payola obvi 

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

If it was Payola she would have the #1 you :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I WISHED her team would've payola'd Levitating. It's doing poorly on radios but you know what that makes its success impressive 'cause it's stable in sales and streams instead

qWLNJeD.gif

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

USA can’t fathom her iconic British accent so they boycott her in the radio :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

What's worse is they won't stop playing BMH on the radio instead of Levitating. Like omg BMH era is over leave it in peace and get in with the times, it's Levitating era (and We're Good) now bb!

• Haha 1
15 minutes ago, IAmJustAKnee said:

What's worse is they won't stop playing BMH on the radio instead of Levitating. Like omg BMH era is over leave it in peace and get in with the times, it's Levitating era (and We're Good) now bb!

BMH is my favorite song off the record, but I agree wholeheartedly. Also we are sleeping on We’re Good and that’s unacceptable 

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

BMH is my favorite song off the record, but I agree wholeheartedly. Also we are sleeping on We’re Good and that’s unacceptable 

The fact BMH was so close to going top ten with the help of radio but the album bomb messed everything up will always be annoying to me. I thought BMH's radio spam was payola but they must love it enough to refuse to play Levitating and continue BMH instead :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney: Levitating could've gotten that top 3 if it wasn't for radio :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block