Dua Lipa’s Future Nostalgia Reaches New Peak on Billbord 200 a year after release

1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

And does anyone else also change their mind about Good In Bed and Boys Will Be Boys? I bop to them now and can’t believe I initially didn’t like them :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

Maybe a bit about Good in Bed but if my friends play it, otherwise I wouldn't play it myself. :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

• Haha 1
On 3/21/2021 at 6:50 PM, Style. said:

A cultural reset, not everyone has that under their belt. :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

Good old days when artists worked for that number 1 album. It took Whitney a year to reach number 1 with her debut album and then she spent 14 weeks at number one selling 22 million copies.

I love this story. I hope Dua hits number one! She need to rerelease That Kid Of Woman and If It Ain’t Me!

I wish she would also rerelease Hallucinate with a real video. It’s the best song on the album! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block