Nick Jonas releases deluxe version of "Spaceman" with a song featuring Jonas Brothers

On 3/10/2021 at 11:23 AM, FemmeFataleBrit said:

His arms are super s*xy but I find his body to be really ... not fit. Is it because of his diabetes?

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: You think that body is not "fit"?! That is the most shocking thing i've heard today.

He has a Mesomorph body type. It's not super thin naturally like an ectomorph. He's a little thicker but not hugely thick like an endomorph. He's in the middle.

There are different body types and when you start to workout it reacts differently with each. It has nothing to do with his diabetes.

He's not going for the lean/twink look, he's going for an actual strong, healthy look. 

• Love 5
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, A.a.A said:

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: You think that body is not "fit"?! That is the most shocking thing i've heard today.

He has a Mesomorph body type. It's not super thin naturally like an ectomorph. He's a little thicker but not hugely thick like an endomorph. He's in the middle.

There are different body types and when you start to workout it reacts differently with each. It has nothing to do with his diabetes.

He's not going for the lean/twink look, he's going for an actual strong, healthy look. 

Everyone talks about his abs... but it doesn’t seem like he has any defined abs. 

His pecs and his biceps are amazing but his abs just look like ... fat.

• Like 1

He’s so Hot. I want to always like his music, but its hit and miss for me. Space man is a huge miss, so boring. Videos is blah, he’s hot, but it’s boring. Like really boring. This is heaven would have been a better lead single. Don’t know if it would have been a hit, but it’s a bop and way better. His self titled solo Album Was so good, I like every song. Last year was complicated was a mixed bag. Curious to see how this album will be 

5 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

He’s so Hot. I want to always like his music, but its hit and miss for me. Space man is a huge miss, so boring. Videos is blah, he’s hot, but it’s boring. Like really boring. This is heaven would have been a better lead single. Don’t know if it would have been a hit, but it’s a bop and way better. His self titled solo Album Was so good, I like every song. Last year was complicated was a mixed bag. Curious to see how this album will be 

I know what you mean, but when I paid attention to the lyrics it changed my mind on the song, I like it way more now, I can relate to the words to be honest...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.