I have a bully this year again, i didn't have this kind of situation this year yet but:

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, nwonder said:

I don’t really understand your thread but I hope you’re doing okay 

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

....what's going on in here? :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:

3 hours ago, wecouldbelovers said:

yes?

3 hours ago, ChromaticaGlory said:

Can you elaborate on what you're saying? I don't understand what you're trying to get at, but I'm here for you if you need me :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Bestie, if he ever comes 4 u just give me a DM and I will help u drag him down hell lane 🙄🤚

well i guess id have to direct that topic to another direction

What do you recommend for me to do so i would be better at explaining

every fifth thread i make majority says they don't understand **** what i am saying even if i dedicate so much to make these threads

4 hours ago, F-ENE-kass said:

every fifth thread i make majority says they don't understand **** what i am saying even if i dedicate so much to make these threads

Okay so I re-read your OP and from what I can understand...

You are attracted to your friend but they are emotionally abusive to you and they use your past illness against you? 

My advice would be to cut this friend out immediately. It sounds like they are using the fact that you are  attracted to them to manipulate and diminish you.

Life is too short to have such negative energy in your life. It’s also pretty crappy to use illness as an Insult. 

A friendship like that can be very detrimental to your mental health and your own personal growth.

You have to put yourself first.

Im not sure if this helps you but I wish you well ❤️

20 hours ago, F-ENE-kass said:

i know this people want to always care about me

but secretly wants to hurt me

he is very attractive and i can't escape from him

it is not okay

he plays friend for some time, then calls me names to offend me

i know he is not exactly the best friend i have, lol

a secondary friend who entertains me

if i had someone else filling his place i would i guess

Now that I read it clearly, you're attracted to one of your good friends, but yet he calls you names, insults you, makes fun of your mental illness, and hurts you when he can? Let me tell you something... That "friend" is not a friend at all. He's toxic, and you need to stay away from him. I see too many red flags

12 hours ago, F-ENE-kass said:

From my understanding, ur "friend" is verbally abusing you. So what I advise you to do is block him immediately. This is a toxic relationship you have caught yrself into. Before matters get worse I do suggest cutting him off, blocking him and politely telling him that you are no more comfortable with their friendship and close this chapter in yr life. Such people can ruin other people's lives to massive degrees so pls do this before it gets more bad. I too have been in a situation like this which affected me for life and I wish not to see other people go to through that pain. Sending love as well and take of yrself  <3 :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Archived