Photographer and music writer Selma Fonseca who worked at Britney's 18th bday: Jamie was much more about business and seemed to have his eyes on the prize.

56 minutes ago, ExXL said:

For real he's not even cute to me , he just a stankass loser

I always thought he was very average looking, just like her other bfs. I think Charlie was the best looking one and the hottest guy she "dated" or whatever (that we know of) was Colin.

Other than that, she was always a charitable queen lol

The more people from Britney's past talk about Jamie, the more we can see that songs such as Lucky and Overprotected were "not just songs", she wasn't just playing a character like she says in the making of the Lucky music video, she truly felt that way. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Her mom pushed her to fame and her father is a controlling alcoholic.

• Like 3

The more people from Britney's past talk about Jamie, the more we can see that songs such as Lucky and Overprotected were "not just songs", she wasn't just playing a character like she says in the "Making of the Lucky music video" MTV episode, she truly felt that way. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

• Like 1

The more people from Britney's past talk about Jamie, the more we can see that songs such as Lucky and Overprotected were "not just songs", she wasn't just playing a character like she says in the "Making of the Lucky music video" MTV episode, she truly felt that way. :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh: