Photographer and music writer Selma Fonseca who worked at Britney's 18th bday: Jamie was much more about business and seemed to have his eyes on the prize.

Selma also claims it was evident even back then that Britney's dad was all about business and had his 'eyes on the prize.'

'Jamie was much more about business – he was nice but he didn't make small talk and seemed to have his eyes on the prize.

'I saw the documentary and I guess Jamie is still mainly thinking about business.'

DailyMailBS.thumb.JPG.dc9872fb550aa1911b082199af562941.JPG

24 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

I was just about to comment about the first picture. Very creepy.

Is just me that thinks thats weird? Im a girl too. 

'But when they started dancing and passionately French kissing each other that night in full view of her parents, I thought to myself ''Ok, these two are 100% going out together.''

3 minutes ago, Bundy said:

Is just me that thinks thats weird? Im a girl too. 

'But when they started dancing and passionately French kissing each other that night in full view of her parents, I thought to myself ''Ok, these two are 100% going out together.''

Well I don't think it's weird her parents were at her birthday party, she probably invited them. But if I were Britney, I would've done a family celebration and a separate party with just friends and Justin, it was probably awkward for her to be making out with someone with her parents in the room.

• Like 3
50 minutes ago, Danielle1987 said:

Eyes on the prize, alright :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

(but forreal, his eyes look closed)

I’m more thinking, what is Lynne doing with her hands?

All three are staring into it. Britney must have said something about it and they noticed. I just think this one is just a poorly timed photo

• Like 8
1 hour ago, danny1994 said:

Well I don't think it's weird her parents were at her birthday party, she probably invited them. But if I were Britney, I would've done a family celebration and a separate party with just friends and Justin, it was probably awkward for her to be making out with someone with her parents in the room.

Yeah making out like that in front of ur dad is kinda weird, but I guess with Jamie being an ******* and Britney having daddy issues, she didnt care.