What if you suddenly became famous? What I've learned about fame and famous people (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

• Leader
3 minutes ago, Midnight said:

I think fame is a good thing but only if you can handle it. I think being able to have the magic of having impact on people is an amazing gift. 

Britney would never ask us to stop talking about her, or would she ?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Yea I agree about your assessment on fame. And honestly, I'm not sure how to answer that question about Britney. :/ 

• Love 1
48 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

YouTube

Hey Exhale, I made a video about fame. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

It's such a weird, mysterious and alluring topic. From what I gather after writing daily about Britney Spears for 16 years, and other famous pop stars for six years, is that it has some kind of invisible gravitational pull that can either elevate or deteriorate the person's life who possesses this quality. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I'd love for you to check out my new video! Please leave a comment and smash the like button as that really helps out the channel! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Watch the video by tapping here. 
fame.jpg.afd19c56df0c9f92cad0c9e7c353a556.jpg

I forgot to embed this as a response:

Resultado de imagen para janis damian gif

• Love 1