What if you suddenly became famous? What I've learned about fame and famous people (New BreatheHeavy Video!)

• Leader

YouTube

Hey Exhale, I made a video about fame. :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

It's such a weird, mysterious and alluring topic. From what I gather after writing daily about Britney Spears for 16 years, and other famous pop stars for six years, is that it has some kind of invisible gravitational pull that can either elevate or deteriorate the person's life who possesses this quality. :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I'd love for you to check out my new video! Please leave a comment and smash the like button as that really helps out the channel! :kesha_sunglasses_pink_talking_telling:

Watch the video by tapping here. 
fame.jpg.afd19c56df0c9f92cad0c9e7c353a556.jpg

• Love 1
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

So I used to quite like the idea of being famous and then I read Steve Dennis’ Britney biography “Inside the Dream” and it completely changed my views and perceptions on fame and being in the public eye.

After reading that book - which I highly recommend ALL Britney fans should definitely read - I realised I would never ever want to be famous.

• Like 4
  • Leader
14 minutes ago, Exaholic said:

So I used to quite like the idea of being famous and then I read Steve Dennis’ Britney biography “Inside the Dream” and it completely changed my views and perceptions on fame and being in the public eye.

After reading that book - which I highly recommend ALL Britney fans should definitely read - I realised I would never ever want to be famous.

I'll check it out! In this video, I say something to the effect that really famous people usually tell people wanting fame it's not worth it. 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators

I think fame is a good thing but only if you can handle it. I think being able to have the magic of having impact on people is an amazing gift. 

Britney would never ask us to stop talking about her, or would she ?:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire