Taylor Swift is being sued over "Evermore" album title

Midnight

Uh, the locals there must know Evermore has no relation to Taylor Swift. And to the so-called Swifties, how dumb are you? Wouldn’t you know if Taylor is affiliated with the theme park or not? And to the theme park, shut the **** up and embrace the publicity like ya can make money and say yeah Taylor is in the back come buy a candy apple. :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Spicechinodiva said:

They won't win. 

None of you know business,  except if hating is a business. 

Most of you would be billionaires n 

I don't really care if they win the lawsuit or not: I just think it's amusing that Taylor's being sued given that she loves suing anything that breathes. 

1 minute ago, Stefani said:

I don't really care if they win the lawsuit or not: I just think it's amusing that Taylor's being sued given that she loves suing anything that breathes. 

Well when you legally trademarked your name and made yourself a brand. 

You have every right to sue, as it's illegal to use a federal trademark property without permission of the owner. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.