Britney dancing to Billie Eilish

Jordan Miller

7 minutes ago, Ashwin said:

I love seeing her genuine smile. She looks happy. Maybe this is her daily ritual. Letting herself just be. It must be so freeing for her to just be herself. More power to her.

i'm sorry baby but life don't work in this way. The way you show yourself to the world is so important, and those videos don't help her in her battle for freedom

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, OnlyBeyonce said:

i'm sorry baby but life don't work in this way. The way you show yourself to the world is so important, and those videos don't help her in her battle for freedom

And you know Jamies lawyers are going to use these videos against her eventually, even though he manages it. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

At this point, these clips could even have been filmed before the lockdown in March last year for all we know.

Also, slightly off topic, but it's crazy that Britney is old enough to be Billie's mom. That's how long Brit's been around now. Some of these new girls are 2x younger than her.

Archived