Happy Birthday Fan Compilation Videos for Britney

ryro_85

Random question.  Does anyone know where to find the Happy Birthday video that was made for Britney of her fans around the world wishing Britney a happy birthday??  This was probably close to 10 years ago and I think it was uploaded to YouTube in 2 parts, but I can’t find it anymore.  Does anyone have this or know where to find it??  I submitted a video of me and my (at the time) 4 year old nephew wishing Britney a happy birthday and I’d like to share it with him.  He’s now a teenager and I recently introduced him to the #FreeBritney movement.  He ended up watching all the Deep Dive documentaries on YouTube and is now actively following the movement/ FreeBritney news.  He even ordered his own #FreeBritney t-shirt online and sent me a pic of him wearing it! 🥰

Anyways, I’d really like to show him the birthday video for Britney that he starred in years ago if anyone knows where it can be found!!  Thanks in advance! 

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic