Does Britney have fan presence in Africa? How popular is she in Africa?

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Blackout2006 said:

:umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

That was a good one :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

I'm looking for the Disney Limited edition Briar Rose Doll right now so my mind is sharp and I'm beginning to get a headache from the only doll who I can find a good deal on being a certain one that I already have. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

Curse certain resellers for thinking a plastic doll is worth $700+. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

13 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

I'm looking for the Disney Limited edition Briar Rose Doll right now so my mind is sharp and I'm beginning to get a headache from the only doll who I can find a good deal on being a certain one that I already have. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:.

Curse certain resellers for thinking a plastic doll is worth $700+. :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

Imagine being that **** of a person to charge $700+ for a plastic doll with clothing made of cheap fabric :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

Curse ebay honestly, i totally feel you it took me forever to find a cheap circus UO vinyl on Ebay because others were selling it for freaking $400 :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: 

I think one place you can check out are more less-popular online sites to find something good, and you can even check thrift stores in your local area because who knows? maybe u might not get it, but u could find another gem in the collection :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: 

16 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I think one place you can check out are more less-popular online sites to find something good, and you can even check thrift stores in your local area because who knows? maybe u might not get it, but u could find another gem in the collection :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: 

Sadly, the cheapest I could find was $630 USD. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

5 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Is it only one specific doll you want to get that it is so expensive?

Most of them are at least 600. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I've been collecting since I was 4 so thank god I have nearly every doll in the collection. :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

I'm just looking for this Briar Rose one and Rags Cinderella, everyone thought they were eh dolls when they came out but didn't realize the beauty of them till last year so the resale prices skyrocketed. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

8 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Most of them are at least 600. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

Seriously? How many pages have you looked so far for these dolls?

9 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

'm just looking for this Briar Rose one and Rags Cinderella, everyone thought they were eh dolls when they came out but didn't realize the beauty of them till last year so the resale prices skyrocketed. :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

i-

:orangu_orangutan_ape:

You could have been so lucky had you decided to buy the rags cinderella copy and wouldn't have to struggle to find cheap prices for the Briar Rose dolls had you thought about it at the time :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

1 minute ago, Blackout2006 said:

Seriously? How many pages have you looked so far for these dolls?

12 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Ebay, Mercari, Multiple facebook groups, Good Will, Amazon, Yahoo Auctions Japan, Mandarake, got my mom to check Facebook MarketPlace, etc. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

3 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

You could have been so lucky had you decided to buy the rags cinderella copy and wouldn't have to struggle to find cheap prices for the Briar Rose dolls had you thought about it at the time :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:

I'm mad because I could have gotten both dolls but when Briar Rose came out, I thought I had to confine to the norms of toxic masculinity and I was scared of being bullied by 5th graders so I didn't even look at dolls and didn't know Briar Rose came out. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Cinderella is even worse reasoning, though. I knew the doll was coming out but I forgot to buy it on release day. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

… Africa is an entire continent with so many varying cultures and peoples…… the fact that you're asking about her popularity on one continent…… I mean, I get it to an extent. NSYNC and BSB were huge in Europe and no one in America cared about them at first, hence why they took their act overseas but…………:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Ebay, Mercari, Multiple facebook groups, Good Will, Amazon, Yahoo Auctions Japan, Mandarake, got my mom to check Facebook MarketPlace, etc. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Have you checked Ubuy.com? They do sell a lot of stuff for a cheap price. I think you might find it for a good price here :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

'm mad because I could have gotten both dolls but when Briar Rose came out, I thought I had to confine to the norms of toxic masculinity and I was scared of being bullied by 5th graders so I didn't even look at dolls and didn't know Briar Rose came out. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Cinderella is even worse reasoning, though. I knew the doll was coming out but I forgot to buy it on release day. :clown_meme__makeup_green:

Ugh curse toxic masculinity. However, couldn't you keep it as a secret to yourself and probably talk about it to very close friends so you wouldn't be targeted?

Oh my god not u forgetting to buy it on the release day, the level of messiness :lmao: Was it sold out by the time you realized ":waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:"

22 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Have you checked Ubuy.com? They do sell a lot of stuff for a cheap price. I think you might find it for a good price here :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

30 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

I haven't but I will right. Thank you so much. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Ugh curse toxic masculinity. However, couldn't you keep it as a secret to yourself and probably talk about it to very close friends so you wouldn't be targeted?

My friends were the ones who would have made fun of me. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Oh my god not u forgetting to buy it on the release day, the level of messiness :lmao: Was it sold out by the time you realized ":waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:"

These sell out in 5 minutes if you're lucky, I realized 5 days later. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

On 1/18/2021 at 5:41 AM, Blackout2006 said:

VERY Huge. Especially in her peak! She has two albums in Asia with over 2 million copies and 4 with over 1.5 million copies. Not only that, but her best market is Philippines, and she has managed to break into smaller markets like Venezuela and India. And her song "Criminal" is HUGE in India, its like one of her biggest hits in that region. She had a Asian + European tour and it grossed like $55 million dollars, with most of the money coming from Asia. I think after Mariah Carey and Celine Dion, Britney is the 3rd best  performing female star.

Britney Spears' Global heatmap - ChartMasters

Whereas for Australia, I can't say much since I am not Australian but I think she is well-known there but not to an extent where they like her. Her peak in Australia was the Circus era.

oh thanks this map shows at least something and legitly i hope

its so hott in herre

Archived