Is Britney really diving head first all the way down in gravity's arms?!?!?!

MyahJeanSpears

Does Britney sing "DroWwWwn" on SITS Chorus?  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

The dust has settled a bit since SITS and Snatches was released to punish the masses. JK, my loves, I am obviously here for SITS always and forever. But there is still a bit of controversy over the production of the song. I personally love SITS, and there is definitely more Britney on here than there is on a number of Britney's hit singles (TTWE, WB, hell even Circus since that song doesn't have a real bridge.) so I can't complain too much.

So lets settle this once and for all, shall we? Obviously there's a bg vocalist in a shouting match with Britney in the last moments of the song, but is that all Britney on the chorus? I am thinking for sure it is 3 different takes used on the chorus stitched together and dipped in heavy Melodyne. But that DROWN in particular is very sus to me. Who is really drowning here?

Is it Britney? Is it Myah? Is it Hilary? Is it the good (hetero) sis, Shawn?

5c0c8a_af32b4a11320473ea903b3f2a56c7602~

What is your final verdict, Exhale? 

Inquiring minds would like to know. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle::awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

It's obviously Georgina Cheese-Grits-Spears:

Pics-Art-12-14-03-38-56.jpg

You're a fake fan if you couldn't figure that one out. :matches:

I rebuke this. Only because she had the audacity to say that Snatches > SITS.

Also her Glory review was a bit of a flop since she decided to do it with a hater. Did you watch? :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Besides Georgina Fatale will never compare to the iconic follow-up ablum:

EnyNhKrVkAAYUL2?format=jpg&name=900x900

You will stan. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Archived