Easy There most liked exhaler in last 48 hours

Easy There

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To be fair, if you care about numbers, what matters most is the reputation to post ratio. Obviously, the more you post the more reputation you're going to get, so it's the ratio that actually represents your popularity. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Your ratio is pretty ****, @Blackout2006 - about 1.34 upvotes per post. I get about 2.8, whereas @Easy There gets about 2.24, so I'm actually the winner. I just don't post as much.

ezgif-2-e702ee3872ed.gif

1 minute ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

To be fair, if you care about numbers, what matters most is the reputation to post ratio. Obviously, the more you post the more reputation you're going to have, so it's the ratio that actually represents your popularity. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Your ratio is pretty ****, @Blackout2006 - about 1.34 upvotes per post. I get about 2.8, whereas @Easy There gets about 2.24, so I'm actually the winner. I just don't post as much.

ezgif-2-e702ee3872ed.gif

I lost like all my reputation when they deleted my account and my iconic threads.

I barely post a s well.

7S8CKQx.gif

But slay a bit ngl.

7S8CKQx.gif

5 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

To be fair, if you care about numbers, what matters most is the reputation to post ratio. Obviously, the more you post the more reputation you're going to get, so it's the ratio that actually represents your popularity. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening: Your ratio is pretty ****, @Blackout2006 - about 1.34 upvotes per post. I get about 2.8, whereas @Easy There gets about 2.24, so I'm actually the winner. I just don't post as much.

ezgif-2-e702ee3872ed.gif

Coming through with the maths, but nobody counts about how many sales Folklore would have actually got n it’s FW if it weren’t for the 8 vinyl deal so 7S8CKQx.gif

Just now, Blackout2006 said:

Screeching but go off 7S8CKQx.gif

I want @Hooked-On-Knee to be mine but obviously my money-laundering conservator @Thelegendarybritney would hire Myah Flop instead 7S8CKQx.gif

Imagine being a 5x diamond exhale but can’t hire the vocalist ho is gonna sing 97% of the vocals u were supposed to sing 7S8CKQx.gif

They are gonna turn us into Millie Vanilli of exhale. Soon we are gonna lipsync to Sias vocals at our concerts.

7S8CKQx.gif

Archived