Cyberpunk 2077: New amazing game, important to gaming industry

Look But Don't Touch

This website is full of LGBTQ people I guess and I'm not sure if not straight people are that interested in this game but maybe someone is playing rn or will be playing or will get interested. First thing u should know is that you can customize your character's *****, you can have *** with a guy and you can have a **** and ***** at the same time etc. :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle: The game is a ''big deal'' game, people waited for it 8 years and today it finally was released. It has HUGE world with big details, huge plot, big options etc. It already broke some records. Anyways I'm too lazy to type about this game so I will just copy info about it:

Cyberpunk 2077 is an open-world, action-adventure story set in Night City, a megalopolis obsessed with power, glamour and body modification. You play as V, a mercenary outlaw going after a one-of-a-kind implant that is the key to immortality.

What u think? 

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived