Kpop Fans of Exhale - Post Your Favorite Old Kpop Songs

BUWYGF

• Super Mods

I noticed Exhale has quite a few kpop fans, I myself have been a fan since 2008, when I was first introduced to kpop (I was only 16 back then :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:). Today someone liked a comment I left on a kpop song thats 9 years old, which lead me on a nostalgia trip :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: So I thought I would post some of my favorite oldschool kpop songs here. Please feel free to share yours as well. Here are some of the ones I enjoyed listening to:

I know there are no obvious choices, such as Wondegirls, 2NE1, SNSD, Kara, 4minute etc. but that is because I wanted to include the less known songs of the golden era of kpop :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm: All the mentioned kpop girlgroups remain unbothered queens :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
26 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

This entire album:

This entire album as well:

Not sure why everyone hates this song:

I get that their debut performance wasn't stellar, but this song slaps. :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

omg HuH was MY JAYUM :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music: I still love the song up to this day tbh :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 4minute were some fierce queens. Could noone do badass like 4minute and 2ne1 :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Archived