Wendy Williams: The Movie

Towelney

I remember Wendy talking a lot of crap on Keke Palmer with some incident at Trey Songz house, where she felt unsafe and how Trey wouldn't take no for an answer. So scared Keke, hid in a closet. 

Wendy went on to say she's never  been in those situations. That she grew up having a sense of if she's not feeling a situation she's that kinda girl to get out and that Keke needed to be more assertive. But NOW we see in her film she was the victim of a similar situations but Wendy was unfortunately räped twice. 

I thought at the time that was really awful of Wendy saying those things and basically having Treys back. Now when I saw this about Wendy, it made me even more mad because she had been through that herself and could have given Keke props for being open about this and Wendy could have used it as an opportunity to teach girls about the dangers and to trust your gut (even it she wasnt ready to talk about her own experiences).

I feel for her in the sense of her awful husband but the majority of the film was ehhh. 

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived