I’m in love

Brat

6 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

Like CHAOTIC UP? :shocked_what_xfactor_britney_pink_surprised_wow:

I´ve never really watched the show, but one scene I will never forget and it comes always on my mind when I saw Jessica. She comes from the toilet, Nick wanted to go in or something and he was complaining about the smell. Then she laughed, kissed him, and said: "I know you love my stinky butt" Too much information for me.:gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
22 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Brat if you haven’t read her book then you don’t have anything to stand on. Nick was an ******* to her throughout their time together and while she was no saint, his behavior is what pushed her away. It’s not even from reading her book, but also from watching their show. You can tell Nick was just a **** to her most times :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

13 reasons why eye roll GIF

10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Nick didn’t deserve her :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: 

10 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@Brat if you haven’t read her book then you don’t have anything to stand on. Nick was an ******* to her throughout their time together and while she was no saint, his behavior is what pushed her away. It’s not even from reading her book, but also from watching their show. You can tell Nick was just a **** to her most times :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I mean to be fair I would get annoyed with her too. She was sooo annoying and stupid. And she had an alcohol and pill problem. I never saw Nick actually being mean to her on the show. I haven't read her book but of course it's from her perspective and I just don't believe that Nick was mean to her. He always seems so chill. She's the one that's a mess.

2 minutes ago, PickleSpears said:

I mean to be fair I would get annoyed with her too. She was sooo annoying and stupid. And she had an alcohol and pill problem. I never saw Nick actually being mean to her on the show. I haven't read her book but of course it's from her perspective and I just don't believe that Nick was mean to her. He always seems so chill. She's the one that's a mess.

Just like Paris, the dumb blonde act was all for show :clicktina_xtina_christina_aguilera_mouse_computer: but believe what you will. @Brat tagging you so your triggered *** can downvote this too :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Just like Paris, the dumb blonde act was all for show 

I doubt it. I'm sure she played it up for the cameras but it's no secret that she's an idiot. Always has been before and after the show. He strikes me as a very normal guy and she always comes off as incredibly annoying. Her and her entire family. I can totally see why he would want to get out of it.

1 minute ago, PickleSpears said:

I doubt it. I'm sure she played it up for the cameras but it's no secret that she's an idiot. Always has been before and after the show. He strikes me as a very normal guy and she always comes off as incredibly annoying. Her and her entire family. I can totally see why he would want to get out of it.

Damn Nick Lachey’s fan club just as pressed as the boycott club :airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked:

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block