Beyonce is the most nominated artist at the 2021 Grammys

Jordan Miller

8 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

I understand the nominations for Black is king as it was a visual masterpiece. Savage remix is one of the best remixes ever, that's how you do a remix of a song. It surpassed the original. 

However, I'm not feeling it that she's the most nominated artist this year. It feels odd. At least for Black Parade. 

I like the original better, Beyonce's version is too extra 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Needleney said:

I dont remember ANY of her work last year.:calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

Grammy is such a mess.

It really concerns me. NOBODY KNOWS ANY of her songs except some remix released this year, yet she had more nominations than the Weeknd? At this point, its actually obvious that its more than just coincedences or the grammys biased love for her or the fact that her father used to work in the Grammys.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Groundbreaking said:

Did I miss something? When did that happen? 

On stage when they dragged him off for telling the truth and his label canceled his tour and put him in the mental ward against his will.  He had said that Beyoncé only performs when they promise her a win.  She basically is a fraud at everything she does, but we knew.  Those writing credits have long been discredited. 

• Like 2
3 hours ago, BabkaAutorka said:

Disgusting. She tries to prove everyone that she's a goddess or something so bad, she obviously buys it and doesn't deserve these awards and nominations for nothing AT ALL.

OVERRATED AS HELL. Like I literally see everywhere big magazines licking her *** so much damn... her ''greatness'' is fake as hell. I'm not a hater but I'm done with seeing everywhere how great and amazing she is when she literally is nothing special. Obviously she has great voice, some good songs, good moments etc. but this isn't something sooo unique and that great. Britney, Madonna deserve it more for sure. And Beyonce's fans are crazy from what I heard, no offense  :eyes_britney_laugh: I guess not everyone, don't sue me pls :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

This.:nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.