Fan made Britney remixer Trace Adam has his first official remix released courtesy of Ace of Base.

Spicechinodiva

Trace Adam is known for his Britney Spears and Several pop girls Remixes, had a cult following. Did it just for fun..

But as of Today. He officially has his first remix single professional released.

Part of Playground Music Scandanavia celebration of their biggest global act to date..

Sweden's own Ace of Base which has been celebrating their 30th anniversary since the band formed, not actual studio release..

Trace Adam has Remixed "Happy Nation" which is the title track of the album internationally, while In the US it's the sign..

So.far, nobody has remixed the Sign..

Following trace Adam on instagram. He basically said it wAs the hardest thing to do, keep this a secret. He couldn't even tell family that he actually has his first official remix worldwide..

A video for the remix premieres six am AZ Time which is 5AM California Time..

Congrats Trace

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, Trace said:

Thank you both! It's a dream come true, honestly. I remember when I was like, 10 and I made a really awful remix of All That She Wants. I had to mostly keep it quiet for a while, but I could tell my family haha. Make sure you check out the video! :wink_britney_everytime_white:

Love how you mashed up the original Waiting for magic. 

Not many people know the original album version. 

On 11/21/2020 at 12:44 PM, Spicechinodiva said:

Love how you mashed up the original Waiting for magic. 

Not many people know the original album version. 

Very true! I actually mentioned that to Jonas when I was speaking to him on the phone about the mix. Since the US got the remixed version, I didn't hear the original until many years later. I prefer the original, but the remix adds some variation to the album. 

Archived