After Mood ring & My only wish became official singles, next one?

Unusualyoufrench

After Mood ring & My only wish became official singles, next one?  

69 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, Unusualyoufrench said:

Like the last singles were some re-release since Britney is on break, if u could choose a song that deserved to be a single back in time that should be re-released with an artwork what should it be ? 

What about "Early Mornin'"... I love that ******* song...

3 hours ago, CripplerCrossface said:

My Only Wish was just released as a separate single on streaming platforms

but they released the vinyl :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

I don't know if it was sent to radio back in 2000, but it wasn't an official single. That Japanese cover that makes the rounds is fanmade.

Now it's getting a cover, a separate release on digital platforms (it literally appears now under Singles and EPs on Spotify), and a physical release as vinyl. I think that makes it as single as I've Just Begun or Tom's Diner.

A promotional single is more like the Glory tracks that were released before the album. Once the album was out, they were no longer available as individual tracks.

8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

but they released the vinyl :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary:

I don't know if it was sent to radio back in 2000, but it wasn't an official single. That Japanese cover that makes the rounds is fanmade.

Now it's getting a cover, a separate release on digital platforms (it literally appears now under Singles and EPs on Spotify), and a physical release as vinyl. I think that makes it as single as I've Just Begun or Tom's Diner.

A promotional single is more like the Glory tracks that were released before the album. Once the album was out, they were no longer available as individual tracks.

I definitly agree with you a vinyle has been isued, we can now consider it as a full single release, and nowadays who cares about the radios they don't play Britney music anymore so RCA doesn't need to send it ...

12 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

Idk :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I mean, I was just a kid back in 2000, so I don't if they send it to radio, but somehow My Only Wish is a Christmas classic so there was a way GP knew the song.

But I've Just Begun was a promotional single, it wasn't send it to radio, record a music video for that song, etc. Mood Ring didn't get like an official way to the radio, just only when the song was requested, it didn't get a music video, u know what I mean? :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

13 minutes ago, CripplerCrossface said:

Idk :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

I mean, I was just a kid back in 2000, so I don't if they send it to radio, but somehow My Only Wish is a Christmas classic so there was a way GP knew the song.

But I've Just Begun was a promotional single, it wasn't send it to radio, record a music video for that song, etc. Mood Ring didn't get like an official way to the radio, just only when the song was requested, it didn't get a music video, u know what I mean? :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

I think we're just used to Britney always releasing videos for her singles, or most of the time, but every other artist releases singles without music videos more often. At least here in Mexico that was quite common.

I've Just Begun didn't get a video, but it got a release, at least digital, with a cover and everything. That's the single.

Same with Mood Ring, though that was more like an EP. Same with Tom's Diner. 

9 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think we're just used to Britney always releasing videos for her singles, or most of the time, but every other artist releases singles without music videos more often. At least here in Mexico that was quite common.

I've Just Begun didn't get a video, but it got a release, at least digital, with a cover and everything. That's the single.

Same with Mood Ring, though that was more like an EP. Same with Tom's Diner. 

Yeah, I get... An example could be S.e.x.i Dance by Paulina Rubio, it was a radio single, it didn't get a music video but was a single.

At least Tom's Diner got a lyric video :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek: But yeah, you might be right, Mood Ring got a Remixes EP, that could count like a single

And in that case, I would love Outta This World as a single, the sound fits well with what's in trending right now... Obviously after she came back to work because I would love a video

Archived