do you favorite year in music?

sochaotic

i’ve always loved the year 2010 for music and that got me thinking.. does anyone else have like an oddly specific year they think back on fondly music wise?? 

for me, 2010 is super nostalgic for me because it’s when i really started getting into pop music. Kesha still had a $ in her name, gaga had yellow hair & katy was in her teenage dream era. so many good music memories from that year 🥺

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not that I was born on that year but when you look at that year you've got tons of incredible and iconic songs and albums

Madonna's Like A Virgin

Cindy Lauper's She's So Unusual 

Prince's Purple Rain

Wham/George Michael's Make It Big

Bruce Springsteen's Born In The USA

Do They Know It's Christmas 

It is not just a year. I LOVE the music from 2003,2004 and 2005.But I´ve listen to old Songs as well then, from the 80s.The best years of my life. Wish I could go back.:crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad: And I was the lucky one to have both, Madonna and Britney during her prime. Madonna had her comeback and was very successful again. And Brit was at her peak. Rihanna, PCD and Kelly Clarkson brought out her first songs. Nelly Furtado was at her peak too. Shakira were also  great. Christina, Anastacia, Fergie, Black Eyed Pies, Gwen Stefanie...The golden years. Just the 80s were better from the music. I even knew the most musician at the Top 100.Wich was never before and after the case. And then at the clubs. You will never forget it  your whole life when you go out dancing, enter the club and a Britney song is playing. I think it was My Prerogative. Such a special moment.

Archived