Is it snowing in Exhale ?

Midnight

6 hours ago, Midnight said:

I have renounced TayTay :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green: she is no more. :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

Wait, you got kicked out of the cool kids crew, so u wannabe in the back of the bus, instead of the front.

Girls,:goat_monster_devil_dance_dancing_makeup_brush::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

In order to prove he's not lying. Bus driver turn in Bluetooth. We gotta see this fool ain't Vanilla anymore with his eardrums. Full blast bass on. 

First song is shake it off. 

Bish, lied. To the front don't come back 

• Haha 1

today when I logged in on exhale and noticed that we have this beautiful snowing effect and I was like :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

But then I started gaming and mind you, I usually have my browser open on the background with multiple tabs and usually exhale. I noticed that my game wasn't working as good as it worked yesterday and my framerate was dropping. I opened my task manager and noticed that chrome was using A lot of cpu and gpu for some reason which is weird because because even when watching youtube videos the GPU usage is under 5%.

chrome.png

So because i'm clever queen I started suspecting it has something to do with exhale because it's always exhale when something shady is going on:typing_keyboard_computer:
And I was right. I opened "inspect element" and typed "snow" and managed to disable the snowing effect and:

2.png

Not only that but also my cpu usage dropped from 6% to 0%. You may ask why anyone would care about this but first of all, this is will drain your battery if you use laptop, second of all it's raising your power computation and Electricity Bill. Not even the most demanding sites should use 25% of gpu really :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

@Jordan Miller I'm sorry hun but I think your snowing effect is flawed :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

• Leader
5 minutes ago, Stannedforever said:

today when I logged in on exhale and noticed that we have this beautiful snowing effect and I was like :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

But then I started gaming and mind you, I usually have my browser open on the background with multiple tabs and usually exhale. I noticed that my game wasn't working as good as it worked yesterday and my framerate was dropping. I opened my task manager and noticed that chrome was using A lot of cpu and gpu for some reason which is weird because because even when watching youtube videos the GPU usage is under 5%.

chrome.png

So because i'm clever queen I started suspecting it has something to do with exhale because it's always exhale when something shady is going on:typing_keyboard_computer:
And I was right. I opened "inspect element" and typed "snow" and managed to disable the snowing effect and:

2.png

Not only that but also my cpu usage dropped from 6% to 0%. You may ask why anyone would care about this but first of all, this is will drain your battery if you use laptop, second of all it's raising your power computation and Electricity Bill. Not even the most demanding sites should use 25% of gpu really :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

@Jordan Miller I'm sorry hun but I think your snowing effect is flawed :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Christmas cancelled :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.