"Overprotected" Remastered in 4K (Audio also remastered)

MSTAR

Hi! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

I just released the reworked version of the remaster of Overprotected in 4K, the grains of the 35mm films were apparently restored on the upscale but the YouTube's compression removed them, still, the quality is far better than what we have on VEVO or the 1080p HD Remaster of TIDAL.

I hope you will enjoy the video! :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

FB_IMG_1603823379816.thumb.jpg.874ab4fd95e16c81df64ef20c6626ba5.jpg

Edited by Roxxy
Featured. TEEHEE. 🦄💛💜
  • Love 7
15 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I can actually hear how HD it is. :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Overprotected deserve to have the best quality, I hope her team would release anytime soon the rescan of the original 35mm films! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Also, Overprotected 2001 >>>>>>>>>> Overprotected 2002 Darkchild :hiii_britney_wave_glaad_2018_waving_hello:

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

Ok, I appreciate the love for Overprotected but that's A LOT of >>>> 

We love both versions. :mattafact_alligator_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_green:

No need to be modest, I’m pretty sure everyone agree with, the charisma of Britney, the outfits, the places, the choreography, the classic sound, we can’t beat the original, that justify the amount of >>>> 

But yes, the Darkchild version is also amazing, and sounds pretty great, but can’t beat the original. Haters of the classic version, go away please.

tumblr_mzerxoE90M1svi3flo1_400.gif

Spoiler

But haters, wait for the Darkchild remaster and then talk to me. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

Can someone make an edit of the Darkchild remix MV and replace the audio with the original album version ? That would be bomb

I wanted at first to make a mix of both versions after I release the Darkchild version. Do you want me to make also the Darkchild video with the original sound?

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, MSTAR said:

I wanted at first to make a mix of both versions after I release the Darkchild version. Do you want me to make also the Darkchild video with the original sound?

It would be interesting to see, I always wondered how it would be if they used the album version. thank you for being so invested btw,  it's good that there are people like you providing content and keeping the fandom alive and exciting

• Love 2
18 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

It would be interesting to see, I always wondered how it would be if they used the album version. thank you for being so invested btw,  it's good that there are people like you providing content and keeping the fandom alive and exciting

Ok I will do another video with the Darkchild video using the 2001 original soundtrack, it will be amazing!! :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:
And thank you!! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Love 1