When you give points to someone does it come out of your points?

MysticWomaney

This may be random or bloomin obvs  :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:But I was wondering as I realised I am close to 1k personal points (something I’ve wanted for ages lol :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:)

anyway, when you see this I may now be at 1k points :orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

but was wondering if giving points takes away my points cause If so I been more generous than Ellen, ya welcome :wigsnatched_point_you_wow_yes_yas: love you exhale! Now gimme points :saycheese_make_me_mm_hat_smile_peace_sign_grin_glory_britney:

Spoiler

Jokes :clown_meme__makeup_green:

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi @MysticWomaney ! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

First of all, congratulations for reaching this milestone! 💛💜

In Exhale language and culture, 1,000 reputation points is like "selling" 1,000,000 records or hitting Platinum! Yey!

Anyway, to answer your question... no, it does not. Giving reactions 👍😂 to your fellow Exhalers will not take away from your reputation points. The same is true for when you give a 👎, it will not add to your reputation points but it will take away from theirs.

It's nice to know you've been a generous Exhaler! Keep doing that and keep spreading the love to your fellow members. That's why they're called reputation points. They reflect your reputation in the community and they are points earned through becoming a good Exhaler who contributes to conversations, by being a comedian or an entertainer, or a generous Exhaler who enters a thread and gives ❤s to everybody, like our very own Upvote Fairy, @MissSpearsSaysSo. Giving reactions to your peers raises the chances of them giving it back to you! So just keep doing that! :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

Hope to see you more around the threads!

TEEHEE 💛💜

Yours,

Roxxy

6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Hi @MysticWomaney ! :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

First of all, congratulations for reaching this milestone! 💛💜

In Exhale language and culture, 1,000 reputation points is like "selling" 1,000,000 records or hitting Platinum! Yey!

Anyway, to answer your question... no, it does not. Giving reactions 👍😂 to your fellow Exhalers will not take away from your reputation points. The same is true for when you give a 👎, it will not add to your reputation points but it will take away from theirs.

It's nice to know you've been a generous Exhaler! Keep doing that and keep spreading the love to your fellow members. That's why they're called reputation points. They reflect your reputation in the community and they are points earned through becoming a good Exhaler who contributes to conversations, by being a comedian or an entertainer, or a generous Exhaler who enters a thread and gives ❤s to everybody, like our very own Upvote Fairy, @MissSpearsSaysSo. Giving reactions to your peers raises the chances of them giving it back to you! So just keep doing that! :comingthru_britney_circus_2008_boobs_chest_smile_walking_hat_happy:

Hope to see you more around the threads!

TEEHEE 💛💜

Yours,

Roxxy

Yayyyy! Thank you so much Roxxy!

AND I HAVE ACHIEVED IT!

yassssss I’m now a platinum rep exhaled I’m in the big league now!!! 
your message was so kind and uplifting! And I do love to react to everything. Great things are coming! :neydedance_purple:

Archived