What are your favorite movies/TV shows to watch for Halloween?

Urbanney

I don't like re-watching horror films unless it's not super scary like House of Wax. I've seen it many times i'm no longer scared of it and I just like seeing Paris Hilton. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

The ones that I do watch are all scary (some already mentioned in this thread) so I can't anymore for a second time. There's nothing I watch regularly like every Halloween. Unless it's with friends but we never get to just spend Halloween at home, we're almost always partying. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

I need someone to Netflix and chill with me this year cause I would not be going out to party for obvious reasons.

How about one of my husbands? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

@C0CKy @Easy There @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Alex_1991 @rodrigobjs @Mattyj7883 @Sinned_88 @Midnight @Geralt_of_Rivia @iAlwaysSingLive @reecejwilson @IonutM @ColdAsFire88 @Adriannn @BUWYGF @King Sleezy Style @Groundbreaking @Alxatc @Slayer @nwonder

• Love 6
  • Haha 3
  • Content Curators
13 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I don't like re-watching horror films unless it's not super scary like House of Wax. I've seen it many times i'm no longer scared of it and I just like seeing Paris Hilton. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

The ones that I do watch are all scary (some already mentioned in this thread) so I can't anymore for a second time. There's nothing I watch regularly like every Halloween. Unless it's with friends but we never get to just spend Halloween at home, we're almost always partying. :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

I need someone to Netflix and chill with me this year cause I would not be going out to party for obvious reasons.

How about one of my husbands? :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

@C0CKy @Easy There @CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Alex_1991 @rodrigobjs @Mattyj7883 @Sinned_88 @Midnight @Geralt_of_Rivia @iAlwaysSingLive @reecejwilson @IonutM @ColdAsFire88 @Adriannn @BUWYGF @King Sleezy Style @Groundbreaking @Alxatc @Slayer @nwonder

I'm already taken for the season, maybe for Christmas I can schedule something 

giphy.gif I'll see if I can arrange something but I don't guarantee anything okay :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

31 minutes ago, Roxxy said:

I love the House of Wax remake! Honestly, all of the Dark Castle Entertainment films are good. The 1999 House On Haunted Hill is one of my favorite horror movies of all time. :letitburn_elmo_fire_flames_burn:

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, AmorProhibido said:

I love the House of Wax remake! Honestly, all of the Dark Castle Entertainment films are good. The 1999 House On Haunted Hill is one of my favorite horror movies of all time. 

The one with Paris is the one you're talking about, right? or is there a new HOW remake? :lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory:

• Love 1

The Shining. I watch it every year. Classic. 

Otherwise, Haunting of Hill House and Haunting of Bly Manor are my favourite horror TV shows. Penny dreadful as well.

Hereditary, Rosemary's Baby, The Witch, Midsommar, Doctor Sleep, Psycho, Gerald's Game (just realised the name lmao), It comes at night. These are the ones that are simply great movies. The plot. The acting. The atmosphere. Cinematography. And I can watch them on my own. 

Occasionally I might watch movies like Paranormal Activity, The Conjuring, Insidious, Sinister, but they rely on jumpscares quite a lot so that's when friends come into play. 

@Roxxy Netflix & Chill? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

• Love 3
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Roxxy said:

We can watch the Adams Family together, aka my all time Haloween fave baby girl :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Roxxy said:

Trick or treat?

CharmingWaryEelelephant-small.gif

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

The Shining. I watch it every year. Classic. 

Otherwise, Haunting of Hill House and Haunting of Bly Manor are my favourite horror TV shows. Penny dreadful as well.

Hereditary, Rosemary's Baby, The Witch, Midsommar, Doctor Sleep, Psycho, Gerald's Game (just realised the name lmao), It comes at night. These are the ones that are simply great movies. The plot. The acting. The atmosphere. Cinematography. And I can watch them on my own. 

Occasionally I might watch movies like Paranormal Activity, The Conjuring, Insidious, Sinister, but they rely on jumpscares quite a lot so that's when friends come into play. 

@Roxxy Netflix & Chill? :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

We can watch the Adams Family together, aka my all time Haloween fave baby girl :badgirl_britney_flirt_sexy_pom_piece_of_me_lips:

8 minutes ago, nwonder said:

Trick or treat?

CharmingWaryEelelephant-small.gif

Dates with 3 husbands. Looks like i'll be busy on Halloween night. :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.