Can we just take a moment to appreciate this new photo of Jessica Simpson

I love Jessica🤠 she is just a sweetie. Honestly I’d love if her and Britney reconnected. I feel like these two can really relate to each others experiences. Jessica loves shoes handbags shopping. Britney loves fashion, Candies and her underwear line. A cool collaboration could be teen  pop idol or country girl line. Chunky sandals 👡 jean minis and daisy dukes, sun hats, jackets,👙, jewelry, sunglasses, body stickers, and gems 

Jessica has been through a lot in the public eye, with her family, their mothers, their FATHERS! Their siblings... lol clingy friends, whining boyband exs, careers being micro managed, successful entrepreneurs, both can sell anything, hounded by paps, bullying from peers and media. She hasn’t had it as bad as Britney but there are very few people who can get it. Jessica definitely can. They are both strong cute southern mamas and singing legends. I could see them collecting classic convertibles and going on road trips to have lunch at the beach. Hikes and horseback riding in the canyons. These two cooking together in a kitchen would be comedic gold.

These women changed the world. Britney Jessica Christina Mandy Beyoncé Sharkira JLo Pink Aaliyah Brandi. I am sure they have had there moments in the past but I would love for them to start empowering and supporting each other professionally and personally. They all worked so hard and sacrificed so much. They reinvented the entertainment industry.    They employ hundreds of thousands. They give back to the community and also in times of crisis and major disasters. I hope they work together now, support, and protect each other. Fantasy, Ivy Park, Jessicas Shoes, FENTY. I want them all to succeed 

💜🔮💜🌻💜🤘🏼🔮😛🤷‍♂️💜💕🍦🤠

Rant Over Sorry lol

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block