Britney vs other divas - album sales (COOL VIDEO)

Lil-Jay

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Barajas said:

Youtube showed me this video a week ago,  now I do not want Adele to release a new album :yesokay_britney_blush_blink:

Lets hope she flops then :groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

I have nothing against Adele but im not going to lie that I also want Britney to remain the best selling female artist ever since her own debut :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

2 hours ago, Barajas said:

According to this which I think is based on the numbers from RIIA, she has sold around 80 M of albums and around 80 M of  singles.
Making her overall recording sales over 160M :fran_frog_meme_green:.

I think the boy who did the video said he got these numbers from chart masters, but I cant find his comment anymore. 

9 hours ago, Bundy said:

I thought Britney had sold over 80 million albums by now, no? 

8 hours ago, Barajas said:

According to this which I think is based on the numbers from RIIA, she has sold around 80 M of albums and around 80 M of  singles.
Making her overall recording sales over 160M :fran_frog_meme_green:.

But didnt ChartMasters confirm Britney as the last female artist to sell 100 million albums :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

But didnt ChartMasters confirm Britney as the last female artist to sell 100 million albums :calculating_confused_meme_blonde_math_woman_thinking_what:

I havent seen Chart Masters data.. will check out if their methodology is good.
I know the guy from the videos used RIAA for one analysis comparing Britney vs Christina sales. Riaa is a good official source but I think they have some delays to report sales, I do not know if this is maybe impacting Britney figures. 

What we know for sure is that Britney is the TOP FEMALE SELLING ARTIST OF THIS MILLENIUM SO FAR..! :neydedance_purple:
but that would be likely to change depending on Adele new album :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

16 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I didnt know that. Do u remember when and where they said that?

5 minutes ago, MARIODIVI said:

That's not pure sales 

Its been years we have got certified pure sales, the last time Britney was certified was 2008. Pure sales numbers would be pretty close to these if we have new and fresh certifications, but this is what we should use for sometime until IFPI or MediaTraffic can report new certifications

Archived