Saweetie Taps In with DaBaby, Post Malone and Jack Harlow on a new official remix and release a new collaboration with Tyga titled Money Mouf.

Style.

Saweetie is the definition of a Pretty B Music and that’s why she titled her upcoming project like this. She’s all here promoting her new songs Tap In and Money Mouf

She looks absolutely stunning on the Money Mouf cover art. The song is ish. Tyga has the best part but she’s definitely a plus to the song, adding that flavor the song needs to be a bop. 

Then there’s her hit song Tap In which is climbing the charts. Saweetie ‘Taps In’ with DaBaby, Post Malone and Jack Harlow on the official remix of the song.

These male rappers are dominating the charts right now and for her to have all of them on her song it’s huuuuuge! I love the remix!

I love her organic come up and I can’t wait for her feature with Nicki. Let’s manifest it because she deserves more recognition. What do you guys think? 

6TLjuGA.jpg

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived