Keeping Up With The Kardashians coming to an end

Slayer

I honestly have never understood the hate train of the Kardashians. They were HUGE fame ***** for the first 5-7 years of the show, but they were hustling. Playing the Reality TV game is way different than traditional actors or music artists. I get that they created a fake standard of beauty to which it seems most Instagram women follow, but I was raised to love myself and so I just find them and their fashion and drama entertaining. I never strived to be like them. If I ever wanted to be a celeb, it was Britney but she was always so humble yet talented and gorgeous. Ive found my own happiness, so I like their show. I feel like the people that hate on them are the same ones that arent doing enough to raise their family members to be individuals. Lazy parents are the first to blame rappers, models, pop stars, actors and now reality stars for the down-falls of society and their kids, but ultimately, it's up to the parents showing THE example and explaining reality VS. entertainment. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
4 hours ago, RachelBerry said:

I honestly have never understood the hate train of the Kardashians. They were HUGE fame ***** for the first 5-7 years of the show, but they were hustling. Playing the Reality TV game is way different than traditional actors or music artists. I get that they created a fake standard of beauty to which it seems most Instagram women follow, but I was raised to love myself and so I just find them and their fashion and drama entertaining. I never strived to be like them. If I ever wanted to be a celeb, it was Britney but she was always so humble yet talented and gorgeous. Ive found my own happiness, so I like their show. I feel like the people that hate on them are the same ones that arent doing enough to raise their family members to be individuals. Lazy parents are the first to blame rappers, models, pop stars, actors and now reality stars for the down-falls of society and their kids, but ultimately, it's up to the parents showing THE example and explaining reality VS. entertainment. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

People don't really hate them but we are fed up of seeing them everywhere, they're kinda predictable now. Everything they do is so calculated. The show used to have some kind of spontaneity/freshness to it in the first few seasons,  but i don't like this new influencer era where everyone is controlfreak about their image and being super self-aware/serious about it. They know how it works, they're experts at manipulating the narrative and it's just boring to me... I feel like they aren’t being authentic anymore. They seem very calculated when they talk..like almost robotic. Very boring. It was more entertaining when they weren’t so accessible on social media and weren’t posted about constantly by tabloids, nothing is news anymore.

Youtube killed them, YouTube influencers is what ruined Their brand, honestly. 

We stream, And unfortunately NBC owns the show. So removing everything off netflix and putting it on NBC Peacock 🦚 platform as a subscriber (exclusive) probably made Kris as the business woman realize that's hurting their brand by having someone owns exclusive streaming rights. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.