Who do you want to make a comeback?

I was riding in the car today and listening to a Spotify playlist of throwbacks. I heard several artists who don't really make music anymore. It made me wonder. What artist or musical act do you wish would make a comeback? (You can't choose Britney!)

I'll give a few of mine first:

1. The Wreckers - Leave the Pieces was a country BOP

2. Ashlee Simpson - Pieces of Me was ICONIC

3. Hilary Duff - because well... She is the QUEEN of early 2000s Teen TV and Movies, and she delivered several underrated bops!

What are some of yours?

953A5AC2-EB3A-466C-94AA-3570FF667D9C.jpeg

Edited by Urbanney
🏅 Featured! -Urbanney
  • Love 4
  • Like 1

The correct answer is Roxxy (tags weren't weren't working right now for me). 

But I'm a huge Hilary stan, so I'm down with that. I feel like SHE doesn't wanna do it, though, so I'm happy with whatever she decides.

Also love Ashlee so I'd love that. Wish I got to see her show with her husband when they toured.

Basically, I'm just going to point out how amazing Libras like Hil, Ash, and I are. 

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, VCTR said:

The correct answer is Roxxy (tags weren't weren't working right now for me). 

But I'm a huge Hilary stan, so I'm down with that. I feel like SHE doesn't wanna do it, though, so I'm happy with whatever she decides.

Also love Ashlee so I'd love that. Wish I got to see her show with her husband when they toured.

Basically, I'm just going to point out how amazing Libras like Hil, Ash, and I are. 

I know she didn’t seem super into her musical comeback when she did it the first time. Idk if it was because there was lack of buzz so she felt like a flop? Idk. But I hope she realizes how much her true stans LOVED BIBO :yasqueen_yes_wow_cry_praise:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.