Who do you want to make a comeback?

Janet. I feel like she doesn't get the recognition she deserves. Sadly she suffers from the holy trinity of racism, sexism and ageism. 

Kelly Osborne. I loved her One Word and Come Dig Me Out singles. 

Shania Twain. Her last comeback was a fail for me. All before that had been so damn good. 

Madonna. I enjoyed Crave but the other recent singles were meh imo

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Janet. I feel like she doesn't get the recognition she deserves. Sadly she suffers from the holy trinity of racism, sexism and ageism. 

She was supposed to release an album this year but it got delayed because of the pandemic :katycry:

3 minutes ago, Godney'sSweetCheeks said:

Shania Twain. Her last comeback was a fail for me. All before that had been so damn good. 

I actually liked Now, is it as good as Come On Over and Up? No, but it's still a good album, All In All, Poor Me, We Got Something They Don't and Who's Gonna Be Your Girl really stand out from that album

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block