Brad Pitt and Harry Styles set to star in a movie together

• Leader

brad-harry.jpg.002268734cb94f3aed09f93d5cb021a5.jpg

Harry Styles will join Brad Pitt in a new movie titled Faster, Cheaper, Better:shaking:

I don't even need to know what the movie's about cause I'll take ALL the tickets, but in case you do... here's a synopsis.

According to Vértice Cine, a Latin American and European movie distributor, the film "deals with the great and inevitable changes that are coming in the trucking industry."

"The film spans 20 years in multiple locations with intertwined stories of countless characters including: a union boss, a young businessman, an inland farm manager, and a tech millionaire... [Their] lives are cut short when the automation and artificial intelligence transform the world as we know it. In the end, everyone must face the meaning of being human."

Dan Gilroy (Nightcrawler and Velvet Buzzsaw, and wrote Kong: Skull Island) is directing the film.

Exhale, would you watch this? :demi:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block