Justin Bieber's disco era is coming

On 8/18/2020 at 5:37 PM, Jordan Miller said:

Justin Bieber is back in the recording studio. He's reportedly already working on a new album.

He could quite possibly be working on disco-tinged music. You can clearly see a neon-lit sign with the word "DISCO."

In case you've been living under a very large rock, the music industry is embracing the disco vibe much like they did the '80s vibe last year and the stripped back country tone years before that (Joanne, Man of the Woods etc).

Interestingly, besides Kylie Minogue, I don't really feel like much of the new songs we've heard recently have felt discoey to me. Not Mileys's, and not even Dua's (still flawless music, but not disco to me).

I'd be interested to hear Bieber on a disco track though.

To be honest, I think this might be just an instance of JB recording in front of a disco sign and not him recording disco-sounding music. It's probably just a decoration in the recording studio.

Miley recently recorded in that studio, too. 

Regardless, Exhale... would you be here for a disco Bieber banger? :bieber:

Efs4olYWoAM257r?format=jpg&name=medium

Efs4onoXoAEHTbY?format=jpg&name=large

Screen-Shot-2020-08-05-at-10.38.49-AM.jp

bieber-disco.jpg.d7b90b5ca5c973480dcd737a460d93ed.jpg

Related:

80ties is a huge influence since 2002... at least in Europe which is where it counts hehe

• 3 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block