Britney's net worth has gone down AGAIN according to Team Con

Slayer

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhhhhhhhhh I feel like I’m going crazy reading about these things!!! The anger I feel oh my god! I can’t even imagine how frustrating Britney’s life has to be! An allowance of 6.000k a month???? Making millions and millions every year??? Everyone around her gets to spend more money than her with her own money! I don’t know how she hasn’t spoke about this in a live concert, in one of the few moments where her mic is on, something like help! They’re abusing me! 
Seeing all of this I think she managed to keep a pretty positive and healthy mental state, it’s crystal clear that these 12 years damaged her a lot but knowing the situation I think she’s actually pretty strong and stable, I would literally go crazy and beat the **** out of Jamie, not even kidding.

Now I don’t just want her freedom I want her dad, Lou and the rest of team conservatorshin in JAIL. I want them to feel what they’ve done to Britney! I want these horrible people to spend some years in prison! 

FREE BRITNEY!

• Content Curators
1 minute ago, Britneylandia said:

Ahhhhhhhhhh I feel like I’m going crazy reading about these things!!! The anger I feel oh my god! I can’t even imagine how frustrating Britney’s life has to be! An allowance of 6.000k a month???? Making millions and millions every year??? Everyone around her gets to spend more money than her with her own money! I don’t know how she hasn’t spoke about this in a live concert, in one of the few moments where her mic is on, something like help! They’re abusing me! 

Now I don’t just want her freedom I want her dad, Lou and the rest of team conservatorshin in JAIL. I want them to feel what they’ve done to Britney! I want these horrible people to spend some years in prison! 

FREE BRITNEY!

After all, it's Britney who's earning the money and they are spending a lot more on themselves than on Britney. She's almost 40 and definitely deserves to enjoy life limitlessly. 

Archived