10 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

come here kitty GIF

So I was taking you up on the offer.  ☝🏼

7 minutes ago, Midnight said:

So that means you prefer a cat over me then :tiffanycries:

Spoiler

Don’t be a p u $$ y.  :imacat:

Spoiler

Unless you want to be and then I can actually tell people in this thread that I have a pet.  :wonka:

• Haha 3

There have been cats in my house all my life, even before I was born. At some point, around 2005, we used to have 15 cats, which were like the base, but then the 6 females used to have kittens twice a year, all together, so at some point we had more than 40 at the same time. But we used to give away the kittens. Thing is the cats weren't that docile, I mean, we could pet them and such, but they were too wild to take them to the vet to get them sterilized.

Then every once in a while, a new cat would pop up out of nowhere, and they would stay. Eventually all cats were dying one by one, until we got just a few, and it was easier to sterilize them. Currently we have 3 of our original cats plus a new cat that showed up one day around 4 years ago.

She's the oldest, she's 15 years

And this is her daughter, she's 9

And this other cat, the only male, he's 9 as well. He's actually very sick right now, his health has deteriorated a lot

And this is the 4 years old. When she came here, her tail had just been bitten off, we suppose it was a dog. We thought she wasn't gonna survive because she wouldn't let us take her to the vet, and she had the flesh exposed, always covered in blood; it took lots of weeks before she fully recovered.

But she doesn't get along with the other cats, so she lives inside our house, and the other 3 live outside.

I used to have a fish :yaknow: from like 2002 - 2006. It was one of those betta fish they sell at walmart. I really didn't ask for it, a cousin gave it to me as a birthday present. It depresses me to have that kind of animals as pets, because I don't think a bowl fish is the right place for them to live.

• Love 7
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

There have been cats in my house all my life, even before I was born. At some point, around 2005, we used to have 15 cats, which were like the base, but then the 6 females used to have kittens twice a year, all together, so at some point we had more than 40 at the same time. But we used to give away the kittens. Thing is the cats weren't that docile, I mean, we could pet them and such, but they were too wild to take them to the vet to get them sterilized.

Then every once in a while, a new cat would pop up out of nowhere, and they would stay. Eventually all cats were dying one by one, until we got just a few, and it was easier to sterilize them. Currently we have 3 of our original cats plus a new cat that showed up one day around 4 years ago.

And this other cat, the only male, he's 9 as well. He's actually very sick right now, his health has deteriorated a lot

And this is the 4 years old. When she came here, her tail had just been bitten off, we suppose it was a dog. We thought she wasn't gonna survive because she wouldn't let us take her to the vet, and she had the flesh exposed, always covered in blood; it took lots of weeks before she fully recovered.

But she doesn't get along with the other cats, so she lives inside our house, and the other 3 live outside.

I used to have a fish :yaknow: from like 2002 - 2006. It was one of those betta fish they sell at walmart. I really didn't ask for it, a cousin gave it to me as a birthday present. It depresses me to have that kind of animals as pets, because I don't think a bowl fish is the right place for them to live.

15 CATS :gloriascary: was one of them a Meowth :shameless:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

adopts cat lady GIF
That’s a lotta p u $$ y......cats!!  So cute though!  That lasts ones eyes!!  So pretty!  

• Haha 4
  • Content Curators
3 minutes ago, Mattyj7883 said:

You offered me a hug.  ☝🏼

So I was taking you up on the offer.  ☝🏼

Hide contents

Don’t be a p u $$ y.  :imacat:

Hide contents

Unless you want to be and then I can actually tell people in this thread that I have a pet.  :wonka:

You can tell people whatever you want Matty :jj:

giphy.gif

• Haha 3

I wanna be there when you touch fire

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block