That ******* Bryan interview made me pissed off

Kiey

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are we gonna act like it's news that Britney wanted the conservatorship to end since a long time ago? :squint:  

This interview was USELESS, and I'm so disappointed at Bryan. The guy can't even make a complete sentence without saying "uhm" "well.." "I don't know" "you know"... like what the heck, I thought he would be well spoke. 

Of course he is team Con, he gets his paychecks from it, hence why he thinks "it's good for the family".

2 hours ago, Slayer said:

Honestly it was disgusting! 

At least we got confirmation Britney wants out!! No one can deny this now

That should be the biggest take away from it, that SHE does want out of it. It shows that the #FreeBritney movement is the right thing for HER! :mhm:

What I thought was interesting was how he kind of revealed how this machine around Britney was built, and started from a very young age. This takes me back to when Britneys mom had to defend herself for being a stage mom.

The whole thing began the day Britney was born in my opinion. They wanted money and they sold out the whole family to get it and once the gravy starts coming in and ya get a taste of it, it becomes an addiction and then the power  hunger starts. Poor Britney she never had a chance. 

It was disappointing but unsurprising. I’m not ready to vilify him yet though because I think he was just playing it safe and trying to be the middle man.

Lets keep in mind that Britney was at her best when he was the conservator and he also admitted Brit wants out.

That being said, I don’t think he’s completely innocent and I deff think he’s reaping the rewards of the C-ship

1 hour ago, whatwhatwhat said:

The part that jumped out at me was him admitting verbatim her conservators have "100% control" like that is a positive thing. Should... should ANYONE have 100% control over another being like this? Her life shouldn't be a "hybrid business model," it should just be her LIFE.

The more I think about it, maybe he said that on purpose to clarify she doesn’t have any control. But I think if anybody in the family truly wanted to help her out of this situation, they would have by now. Before this movement started, nobody blinked an eye, not even Lynne.

Archived