That ******* Bryan interview made me pissed off

Kiey

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To me, it's very important that he admitted to Britney actually wanting to get out of the conservatorship, and he even went as far as to say she wants out for years now.

I think he's just clueless and/or doesn't care. I mean, judging by the way he talked about Jamie Lynn and Maddie versus Britney, it's quite obvious that Jamie Lynn is the 'favorite' sister he didn't want to reveal. :imacat:

1 minute ago, Dirk said:

Yes, we should focus on that, the interview didn't revealed much, he can't say much, it's a sensitive topic, it's his family matters, he's not really aloud to expose everyone... but he did say Britney wants to be out of this, so we should focus on that! 

Yes. That's why I don't think it was a useless interview. :imacat: That one piece of information is enough for me that I don't mind wasting 54 minutes of hearing nonsense and that 3 mins of misogyny. :mattafact: It's still worth it because now even the people who have doubts and were not sure whether Britney is OK being in a conservatorship cause she never actually says she wants out - well, now they know. She wants out. :lessons:

4 minutes ago, Dirk said:

Yes, we should focus on that, the interview didn't revealed much, he can't say much, it's a sensitive topic, it's his family matters, he's not really aloud to expose everyone... but he did say Britney wants to be out of this, so we should focus on that! 

That ****ty interviewer should have WENT IN and asked:” so do u support her getting out of it? In what way can u help her in that regard?” 
instead he ******* asked ****ty **** questions like Joey 101!? Wtf?

2 minutes ago, rr_174 said:

i hate the fact they try to hide who really is britney father, and even support him. is disturbing

And doesnt know who initiate this conservatorship in the first place?

such bull****

he was being very evasive.

The way he talked about JL and Maddie...and then admitted to having a favorite sibling...which wasn’t subtle in the slightest.

jesus.  He also had to have gotten permission from daddy and Ho-die Montgomery to do this interview.

today in #FreeBritney news: we are canceling Lie-yan Spears.  Who’s next? 💅🏼

My honest opinion... 

I believe he is on britneys side. He ideally would like conservatorship to end and says that is what he assumes she wants but raises the practicality of it ending... Which is normal. 

He didn't give too much away which but this was never a tell all. An interesting insight. 

5 minutes ago, Saoru said:

My honest opinion... 

I believe he is on britneys side. He ideally would like conservatorship to end and says that is what he assumes she wants but raises the practicality of it ending... Which is normal. 

He didn't give too much away which but this was never a tell all. An interesting insight. 

I get that, but at the same time...the dialogue should have been “ending it would result in a new way of life for Britney handling things on her own, so it’s a matter of finding resources and assistance to help her out for a period of time so that the transition is as easy as possible on her.”  The way he said it, basically says they aren’t even considering ending it...and he himself said that he thought it was a necessary thing back THEN...so if she doesn’t need it now and they’re keeping it in place because a transition would be too stressful...that’s really pathetic.  They could enact a number of resources to guide her and teach her.

He basically said Britney will not be able to make a reservation at a restaurant on her own so yea that's why we need a conservatorship....such BS

anyway atleast we know that Britney wants out, so now all the people saying "maybe Britney is happy and wants the conservatorship"  can STFU

13 minutes ago, G-unit said:

I get that, but at the same time...the dialogue should have been “ending it would result in a new way of life for Britney handling things on her own, so it’s a matter of finding resources and assistance to help her out for a period of time so that the transition is as easy as possible on her.”  The way he said it, basically says they aren’t even considering ending it...and he himself said that he thought it was a necessary thing back THEN...so if she doesn’t need it now and they’re keeping it in place because a transition would be too stressful...that’s really pathetic.  They could enact a number of resources to guide her and teach her.

That's an interesting take on it and I can see how you would pick it up that way but I took it as.. That she would need things put in place if it were removed. I honestly didn't see an issue with it. I think we should all watch it again in a few days. We might hear thing's differently. I think I will be watching it again. 

One thing I noticed is that he said a lot without directly saying it

4 minutes ago, vinay said:

He basically said Britney will not be able to make a reservation at a restaurant on her own so yea that's why we need a conservatorship....such BS

anyway atleast we know that Britney wants out, so now all the people saying "maybe Britney is happy and wants the conservatorship"  can STFU

I really don't think that is what he meant. I feel like he is under the impression that it is no longer needed but I think he was making the point that if everyone walks away how will she cope... He mentioned personal development 

Just incase people get the wrong impression I am pro free britney 

I didn’t like the interview because some things mentioned here such as the fact he admitted having a favorite sibling or that the conservatorship has been great for their family. 

HOWEVER, I strongly believe he is on Britney’s side, when he was asked about the conservatorship he said “it was the right thing to do AT THE TIME”. He didn’t say anything about nowadays because he probably can’t. Moreover, he clearly said that Britney never wanted to be in the conservatorship.

Archived