Azealia Banks' latest political rant: Trump 2020

7 minutes ago, Britneylandia said:

Most Anti-gay a.sshole. A perfect description of Trump and his stupid supporters.

A lot of gay people are anti-lgbt too because they don't feel represented/can't relate to lgbt culture, there's a difference between disliking lgbt culture and disliking gay people , you can be gay but gay isn't a personality trait, it's just a preference, and people shouldnt reduce themselves or others to their ****** preference

3 hours ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I know an artist where she watched her mother being killed in front of her, yet she acts kindly with other people. 

Text Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

That's honestly horrible and I'm glad the artist seems to have dealt with her trauma well. However, we have to ask ourselves, is it normal behaviour for someone to be so hateful like Azealia has been? In my opinion it isn't, people aren't arseholes for no reason. They become bitter and resentful towards other people, mostly because they have been hurt and damaged. I know this is an obvious point and I don't mean to be patronising but people deal with their trauma in different ways. Some may experience a traumatic event and choose to be kind because that soothes them. Others begin to see the world in a way that it is "against them", which is obviously untrue but it can feel that way for some people. Azealia is also Bipolar, so many of the statements she makes could be said in mania. Of course, I will not excuse the horrific stuff she has said, however, what is driving her hateful and controversial rhetoric needs to be acknowledged.

5 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

How can a one hit wonder be a legend,  I Mean 212 was all that The GP remembers and even watching it on MTV, You probably got like 82 words cleared, the rest was edited, she's worth than lil' Kim with her aggressive ******** charged lyrics, She was never going to be mainstream cos there's no way to offer an edited version of her music. 

I will still stand by Broke with Expensive Taste, and I think that album is what makes her (in my ****ty, two pence opinion) a legend. It is an album that will stand the test of time IMO. But yes I definitely agree, her lyrics are vulgar and that definitely would prevent her from getting mainstream. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, NotLouTaylor said:

A lot of gay people are anti-lgbt too because they don't feel represented/can't relate to lgbt culture, there's a difference between disliking lgbt culture and disliking gay people , you can be gay but gay isn't a personality trait, it's just a preference, and people shouldnt reduce themselves or others to their ****** preference

Trump said he was against gay marriage. I guess the majority of his supporters too. It’s not just the “lgbt culture“, they literally don’t like boys who kiss boys lol. Don’t be delusional and act like there isn’t homophobia. It’s lame and pathetic. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block