Azealia Banks' latest political rant: Trump 2020

• Leader

Azealia Banks decided she needed some attention. She posted a ~woke~ Insta story. It's... a lot to absorb.

"Sorry guys. I've made my decision. Trump 2020," she wrote.

In a separate story, she said: "I'm not sorry actually."

"One thing I do know is Trump better get the **** off that Twitter and pay attention to the technocracy and cage them before they ruin the USA from within. **** taxing them, suppress them."

She also requests Bill Gates get an ankle bracelet and to "confine him to his home for eternity." 

"Round up the nerds and suppress them all before they get their hands on guns. They've already got their hands on germs," she continued."

"Leave Bezos alone though. We like Jeff Bezos."

I-  :cackling:azealia.jpg.c0f73580ad40d3085b1a1d24b97ee426.jpg

• Love 1
12 minutes ago, xxannanicolexx said:

She’s still one of the greatest female rappers. It’s a shame about her attitude but she had a horrible childhood according to her and tbh trauma can lead to lots of anger. Regardless, she’s an iconic legend.

How can a one hit wonder be a legend,  I Mean 212 was all that The GP remembers and even watching it on MTV, You probably got like 82 words cleared, the rest was edited, she's worth than lil' Kim with her aggressive ******** charged lyrics, She was never going to be mainstream cos there's no way to offer an edited version of her music. 

1 hour ago, xxannanicolexx said:

She’s still one of the greatest female rappers. It’s a shame about her attitude but she had a horrible childhood according to her and tbh trauma can lead to lots of anger. Regardless, she’s an iconic legend.

She has like 2 famous songs. And they dont even belong to her anymore. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, xxannanicolexx said:

I know an artist where she watched her mother being killed in front of her, yet she acts kindly with other people. 

Text Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block