Charlie Puth enjoys a solo dinner date in the "Girlfriend" music video

5 minutes ago, Style. said:

Ahhh, eu de prin 2012/2013. In 2016 am făcut o pauza.... la ce cacat s-a întâmplat cu Make Me și Glory. Mai bine nu.

Pai eu in 2012/2013 eram cam mic sa fiu asa fan înrăit Britney😂 In 2016 cand a lansat SP am devenit fan si dupa cand cautam vești despre 3rd single am dat de exhale:kylie: the rest is history

1 minute ago, IonutM said:

Pai eu in 2012/2013 eram cam mic sa fiu asa fan înrăit Britney😂 In 2016 cand a lansat SP am devenit fan si dupa cand cautam vești despre 3rd single am dat de exhale:kylie: the rest is history

🤣🤣🤣 haha, nice. Eu de la Circus m-am îndrăgostit de ea și pe la Femme Fatale am început sa caut informații. Eram și eu micuț, dar așa a fost sa fie. 😊

• Love 1
10 hours ago, IonutM said:

We are waiting for “Girlfriend” to go platinum:jj:

See you in like 2024 then? :frenchy:

9 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

The power of Charlie knows no limit :shameless: we won’t rest until it charts on the Hot 100. Get to streaming :explainlol:

I'm in the UK, I'm of no help to this (seemingly helpless) cause :yesokay:

• Haha 3
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2021 at 5:41 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

@F3rzz how did you find this thread? :gloriascary_scared_shocked_shook_wow_surprised: anyways reminded me what a bop this was and the power Charlie had. He’s a has been now :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

i honestly have no idea, but probably i was searching for Charlie Puth thirst traps and exhale was the only place that jumped out ajwkjkwjkkkkkkkk

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.