Doja Cat doing damage control. Don’t fall for it

2 minutes ago, OnlyFacts said:

We can’t hold a woman accountable for the beliefs of her man. Kfed is homophobic and most of Britney’s family probably supports trump, yet Britney is liberal and loves the LGBT community. I can only hold people accountable for THEIR actions, not the actions of others around them. I don’t support migos or offset. Cardi has shown tremendous love and support for the LGBTQ community. Also, I’m pretty sure it was announced that cardi and offset are separated as of yesterday. ☺️ Hopefully that answers your questions 

I feel like you are shifting the narrative here...you call out Nicki for being married to a child ******** yet you say you can't hold Cardi accountable? It's a double standard. You also did not address what Cardi has done for the HIV community which I am apart of. Cardi has not even apologized (to my knowledge) in fact she has been called out by someone in the LGBTQ community. 

I guess the point I am trying to make here is that some of your posts contain double standards. 

5 hours ago, unusualjay said:

You're reaching with these accusations, I've seen it and she does not look uncomfortable. 

Why do you wish to keep "some" artist in a bubble of controversy and refuse to accept change and/or growth?

Like how do you even begin to justify this. And even IF you perceive her to be uncomfortable in the video, how can you casually throw those accusations around like that. There could be a whole lot of other reasons for someone to not feel comfortable.... :icant:

K

17 minutes ago, ColdAsFire88 said:

I feel like you are shifting the narrative here...you call out Nicki for being married to a ******** yet you say you can't hold Cardi accountable? It's a double standard. You also did not address what Cardi has done for the HIV community which I am apart of. Cardi has not even apologized (to my knowledge) in fact she has been called out by someone in the LGBTQ community. 

I guess the point I am trying to make here is that some of your posts contain double standards. 

Okay I’m not getting into this. You’re equating someone being a predator to someone being mentally ignorant. Both are extremely bad but both are extremely different. If you’re holding cardi accountable for having a boyfriend that is ignorant in regards to the gay community (which I’m a part of), why aren’t we holding Britney accountable for Being married to kfed who is homophobic? Did you forget her son said a gay slur during his live months ago which he clearly learned from kfed? Yeah, we all let it slide because we can’t hold Britney accountable for another persons actions. Kfed is the worst of the worst, yet we still support Britney. Offset is the worst of the worst, yet I still support cardi. Nicki is married to a predator, financially supports a predator (her brother), and has collaborated TWICE with a predator (6ix9ine). That is COMPLETELY different than cardi having a baby with someone ignorant of the LGBT community. So stop. I like you, but please stop 

• Haha 1
16 hours ago, OnlyFacts said:

f you watch the video, it’s clear Doja is STILL racist and homophobic judging by how uncomfortable she looks  

I can't stand people like you, the media has won: turned the battle to Black vs White, not the people vs the state. They want us divided, confused, and emotional. The combination of all three psychological mind states create an opportunity for the tyrants to exploit humanity in plain sight. People who aren't racist and treat people equally don't feel the need to virtue signal and scream about not being racist. The media has people hating themselves and jumping through hoops to prove their virtue and it's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. I’ve been told they are called “silent racists”. I guess if you’re not storming the streets with everyone and signing petitions you’re a racist. Who the hell made this **** up?? It’s a clown world. I like or hate people based on their character and don't make any exclusions for race, gender or ****** orientation. Why are people rioting and looting their own communities? Everyone should be protesting outside the Gates, Rothschild, or Rockerfeller mansions and the like ? 

When will people finally inderstand that The Elite/Powers That Be are perpetuating Racism as a divided population is easier to control? They are perpetuating racism as a divide and conquer strategy Poor white man look at your enemy "the black man"! Poor black man look at your enemy "the white man"! Never to get together to see the true enemy " the rich man"! Even commenting on the subject can be dangerous as you might be labelled racist.

1 minute ago, OnlyFacts said:

Okay I’m not getting into this. You’re equating someone being a predator to someone being mentally ignorant. Both are extremely bad but both are extremely different. If you’re holding cardi accountable for having a boyfriend that is ignorant in regards to the gay community (which I’m a part of), why aren’t we holding Britney accountable for Being married to kfed who is homophobic? Did you forget her son said a gay slur during his live months ago which he clearly learned from kfed? Yeah, we all let it slide because we can’t hold Britney accountable for another persons actions. Kfed is the worst of the worst, yet we still support Britney. Offset is the worst of the worst, yet I still support cardi. Nicki is married to a predator, financially supports a predator, and has collaborated TWICE with a predator. That is COMPLETELY different than cardi having a baby with someone ignorant of the LGBT community. So stop. I like you, but please stop 

We will agree to disagree and keep the peace :deserves:

8 minutes ago, NotLouTaylor said:

I can't stand people like you, the media has won: turned the battle to Black vs White, not the people vs the state. They want us divided, confused, and emotional. The combination of all three psychological mind states create an opportunity for the tyrants to exploit humanity in plain sight. People who aren't racist and treat people equally don't feel the need to virtue signal and scream about not being racist. The media has people hating themselves and jumping through hoops to prove their virtue and it's one of the saddest things I've ever seen. I’ve been told they are called “silent racists”. I guess if you’re not storming the streets with everyone and signing petitions you’re a racist. Who the hell made this **** up?? It’s a clown world. I like or hate people based on their character and don't make any exclusions for race, gender or ****** orientation. Why are people rioting and looting their own communities? Everyone should be protesting outside the Gates, Rothschild, or Rockerfeller mansions and the like ? 

When will people finally inderstand that The Elite/Powers That Be are perpetuating Racism as a divided population is easier to control? They are perpetuating racism as a divide and conquer strategy Poor white man look at your enemy "the black man"! Poor black man look at your enemy "the white man"! Never to get together to see the true enemy " the rich man"! Even commenting on the subject can be dangerous as you might be labelled racist.

@Jordan Miller these are the comments I get daily. I get bullied on this site. I only voice my opinion, which leads to debates. I never attack people. This is a clear attack on me. “I can’t stand people like you”?? Really? Because I don’t support a racist and homophobic singer. Wow 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block